Christmas is coming and we all love to buy original and pleasant gifts for our friends and relatives… we want to help you in your purchases proposing quality wines and products, that we have personally selected for you by our trusted artisans.
– wines are the results of man hard work and patience and of seasonal weather trends. Vineyards are not chemically treated and artificial devices are not used during the wine making process.
– our traditional Panettoni (typical Christmas cakes) are made with organic Italian wheat flours, sourdough and cane sugar and 72 hours rising time. On request we also have Vegan Panettoni.
– pastas made with ancient grains, cereals, legumes and vegetable spreads are from organic farming. They have transparent labels: we can get all the information about the characteristics and the origin of the products and the individual ingredients in it.
– in sweet creams (Chocolate & Hazelnuts and Pistacchio), in fruit jams and marmalades and in preserved vegetables you will find only high quality and natural ingredients, without chemical additives.
– organic extra virgin olive oil comes from the Marche region. The olives are picked and ground in “continuous mill” within 24 hours. The oil obtained has a very low acidity, and thanks to new bottling techniques do not become oxidized.
– Chocolate from Modica is made with the best cocoa beans from South America. It is characterized by the presence of sugar crystals, producing a granular texture. Try it, you won’t be disappointed!
We are at your disposal to create customized Christmas boxes or we will create for you the box that best suits your needs.
We look forward to seeing you in our small shop or we can welcome you by appointment. You can contact us at +39 346 7663257 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.